New Release ~ 4.5 Stars for This Love by Kelly Elliott!

 

 

 

 

 

I was a self-appointed bachelor and happy to have the title. Everyone thought it was time for me to settle down and find a nice girl. Well, no thank you. This cowboy wanted to stay clear of relationships. I wanted the freedom that came with no strings.

But what did I know? Nothing apparently.

Everything changed when I looked into her green eyes; my world tilted when she smiled at me.

What was this feeling?

Whatever was happening had me losing my damn mind. I fumbled with my words. My body wasn’t my own. I wanted her … desperately.

Was I ready to give up my bachelor days, or was this Irish girl simply an itch I needed scratched?
This Love is book 6 in the Cowboys and Angels series

 

 

Quesarasera Book Blog Review

4.5 Stars!

I know you’ve all been waiting for Maebh and Cord’s story and you will not be disappointed!

Cord is and always has been a playboy. He has no desire to settle down and loves his life the way it is. He works hard at his bar and plays hard at well… his bar. These are my favorite heroes to see fall. They think they are above it all and then BOOM along comes that one person to make them change their mind.

Maebh is a sassy Irish woman who is opening a restaurant and bar right down the road from Cord’s Place. From the moment he sees her, she catches Cord’s eye and he is a goner, even if he fights it tooth and nail.

The book moves fast in the beginning, which worried me a little. When I say fast, I mean Maebh and Cord are saying those three little words by like 40%. But, don’t you worry your pretty little heads. There is plenty of story to fill the remaining 60%. There’s a little of everything – family interference, outside interference, insecurities. All of these little pieces fall together to make a picture-perfect ending!

Oh, how I love this family and their stories! Cord and Maebh were pure book goodness!

 

AMAZON | iBooks | B&N

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few.

Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012.

Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings.

To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website.

www.kellyelliottauthor.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *