Dear Twitterverse –
I so love you! Besides the oodles of entertainment I get from reading what and how you feel and think in 140 characters or less, appaprently, in record time, Richelle Mead’s Twitter followers unlocked the first three chapters of The Ruby Circle! You can read them here… http://www.therubycircle.com/
I so love the Bloodlines books and I am just dying to get my hands on The Ruby Circle, which is the final book of the series. *tear* I got to thinking about my list (I LOVE lists) of books I can’t wait to read in 2015. I would love to share my list with you all.
Without further ado, QueSaraSera1973’s Most Anticipated Books of 2015…
1. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
2. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
3. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout (We all know how much I love her!!)
4. The Returned by Kimberly Derting (Book 2 in the Taking Trilogy)
5. Confess by Colleen Hoover
Of course this is an ever-evolving list, so more will be added eventually.